Category Archives: community

This year I continued my annual tradition of visiting New Orleans for the Jazz and Heritage Festival (and to see my wonderful friends from college who live there). The festival is a whirlwind of sights and sounds, and the ‘big’ names always draw huge crowds to the big outdoor stages. My favorite part of the…

no comments
Comment

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

In today’s sharp sparkle, this winter air, anything can be made, any sentence begun. On the brink, on the brim, on the cusp, praise song for walking forward in that light.” -Elizabeth Alexander, Praise Song for the Day

no comments
Comment

I had the honor of being part of an amazing event the other night – an evening of delicious food and fundraising to support research for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The mood was light but no one took the cause lightly – the Zach Heger Foundation raised over $15,000, thanks to generous donations and a rousing…

no comments
Comment

more family sessions to explore

more newborn sessions to explore

"I feel like time flies as fast as the boys run.  It was so wonderful to capture our family life at this whirlwind of time - you really have such an amazing eye and talent."

“We LOVE the photos and it was so great working with you again… as always, your work is amazing.  We love how you captured J’s personality in the photos.”

“To say that we love the pictures is a massive understatement!  You captured his little spirit!!!!”

Menu